Mike,

<Are you saying there are other versions for the Flex-5000 not done by Flex
<Radio?   Can you point out where these versions of PowerSDR are available
<for the Flex-5000?  I am not aware of these....

There have been posting to this list this week on PowerSDR feature additions.
Specifically, meters,
but there have been others over time.

73s,

Alan