Hello Richard,

I think Flex has gone as far as it will go with the legacy systems, such as
1500, 3000, 5000. I may be wrong, but I suspect we will never see  the new low
band incorporated into PSDR.

At this point, I can’t blame them. Business wise the new 6000 series offers a
better and more expandable architect. In addition, they only have so much time
and resources and it would be much wiser and profitable to spend it on the
6000’s.

I do love my Flex 3000, regardless.

I even like the GUI better than the new 6000’s.

But someday, I hope sooner than later, I will own a 6500.

Regards and 73,

Bill
AD5EW