Hi,

I am also getting this error. It's on a Surface Pro 4. I confirmed it has
the latest Intel graphics driver. The error happens every few minutes.
I tried totally re-installing Windows-10 from scratch, but the problem
persists the frequent interruptions and notifications are too disruptive
to be able to use SmartSDR for any period of time.

I'm eager to hear about any other possible fixes.

Mark Thomas KC3DRE

--
Mark G. Thomas (m...@misty.com), KC3DRE