Upgraded to 2.7.2 and everything seems normal again.

Let the rig run overnight in listen-only mode, and discovered that it had
frozen overnight at some point.  All appears normal with the PSDR display,
power is on, no error messages, but no signal coming through.  I CLICK on
the stop button and then the start and everything works fine again.

I also noticed this on my X220 Lenovo laptop with 2.7.2, but I figured it
was a quirky laptop behavior because I have never seen it happen with the
desktop.

Desktop is a dual core machine with 4 GB of RAM, 8 years old.

Any ideas what might have changed with 2.7,2 that would cause the freezing
up?

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net