At 11:34 2/26/2016, Tony Estep wrote:
At first there was some hope that Lenovo products would be dropped by U.S.
retailers, but apparently that hasn't happened. However, IMHO informed
consumers should boycott all Lenovo products.

Tony, I would go further.  We should boycott all CHINESE products unless
we are CERTAIN of the authenticity and accuracy of description.
See, for instance, melanin in infant formula to fool protein tests and
flooring certified formalin-free and found to contain by 60 Minutes.
At this point the Chinese are not straight players on international markets.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1961
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.sfwcf.com/ham/info.html