I tried to make a post this evening and every time I sign in, my sign in
doesn’t take with no error message, bad password or anything else.  Just tells
me I am signed in but the system won’t let me post my query.

I’ll try here.

Does ANYONE have a procedure for configuring N1MM+ and SMARTSDR to work with
FLDIGI.  I have tried numerous times tonight, after having to do a complete Win
7 reinstall when DDUtil began behaving badly.  The reinstall was tortuous but
fix the problem, as Steve suggested.

Each time I tell the N1MM digital interface to use FLDIGI, and the FLDIGI
window appears, N1MM goes into lockup mode.  I am using COM6 in SMARTCAT as the
radio interface for N1MM, and it connected just fine before I began configuring
the digital part.  Thinking that I needed a separate CAT interface for FLDIGI,
I added COM7, and specified that in FLDIGI.  Standalone it runs just fine.  But
it completely locks up N1MM.

I’ve dumped it and reinstalled more than 3 times tonight.

Has anyone tried another method than what I am using?

FLEX 6700, SMARTSDR 1.7.30, WIN  7 Home, completely up to date since I had to
reinstall all the updates and it took more than 24 hours for everything to
download and settle.

Thanks

Geep
WA4RTS

And if one of the admins can tell me why the community site tells me I am
logged in but lies, I would appreciate it.