Folks,

I have been running a ShuttlePro tuning wheel with my Flex5K for some time.
I decided to run the KE9NS PowerSDR software modification (which I really
enjoy), which initially worked well.  However, the latest KE9NS update
changed from using the "PowerSDR.exe"  convention, to a "PowerSDR_T7.exe"
executable, and this seems to have broken the Shuttle wheel.  The Shuttle
wheel used a ".prf" file from Flex, and when I opened the file with a simple
text editor, I did see a couple of references to "PowerSDR" and
"PowerSDR.exe".  However, even when I modified these to use the
"PowerSDR_T7" convention. the Shuttle no longer responds.

I tried to e-mail the author (dar...@ke9ns.com <mailto:dar...@ke9ns.com>  -
according to his website) but my e-mail has been rejected from two different
e-mail clients (not sure whats going on there - separate issue), so I am
curious if anyone else has already solved the problem?  My next step is to
ask Flex directly, but with the understanding they have no obligation as I
am using the KE9NS software.  It might be a simple change of the prf file
(with the right editing tools) to match the new executable filename.

Thoughts, anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Mark - KD6NOT