Mark, I no longer have your original message, but if the "spur" was 1.2
kHz as I recall, I'm wondering if you have a local AM broadcast station
which may have mixed in your final. I have seen sum and difference
products from local transmitters mixing in a transmitter result in
"spurs". Sometimes it is a matter of running intermod calculations on
the local transmitters, identifying what is getting into your PA and
then filtering them to prevent further problems. I'm not say its one
transmitter, it could be two or more or it may not even be a mixing
problem... just a thought outside the box.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M