Erik Hofman writes:

 > I must say the new GUI is comming along nicely.
 > It realy makes my hands itch to get to work on it ...
 >
 > Good work David.

Thanks.  As soon as you're well-enough recovered, make especial note
of the Debug/Reload GUI entry -- it makes it very easy to tinker with
a dialog without having to restart FlightGear to see every change.

I've actually added a general reinit facility for FlightGear
subsystems, but most subsystems haven't been modified to support it
yet.  In time, we should be able to reinitialize anything -- 3D
models, keyboard bindings, radio frequencies, or even scenery --
without stopping the program.  I thought the GUI was a good first
candidate.

All the best,

David

--