David Megginson writes:

> All of the properties originally set by the FGSteam module in the
> /steam property hierarchy have now been replaced by individual
> instrumentation modules.

and there was much rejoicing though out the skies :-)

> I'd like to take a moment to thank Alex Perry for the original FGSteam
> module,

Yes many thanks,  Alex built a very nice data 'munger'

> He is the one
> who has been urging me to dump FGSteam now,

As I am sure every one knows all too well I have been advocating 'dumping'
the hardwired steam module for a set of togleable tunable filters since the
day 'steam' appeared

Hopefully we can now actually start implementing a realistic 'navigation computer',
as is present in most modern GPS units and autopilots that, since the hopefully the
AP is no longer dependent on hardwired to steamed input from C172 instrumentation

Glad to see 'you all' eventually came around :-)

Norman