OK, time for more stuff, mostly Nasal or Nasal related.  Curt gave me
write access to the CVS repository so I've checked it in myself.
Shout if I broke something.

The FGNasalSys subsystem now has a parseScript() method that returns a
pointer to a "FGNasalScript" object.  You can use this to hold onto a
compiled script across multiple invocations and avoid the extra
parsing/code generation overhead.  Hopefully Curt will like this
one. :)

The SGInterpolator subsystem I mentioned earlier today, and a Nasal
"interpolate()" interface to it.

A rand() Nasal function that wraps the existing sg_random() C++
function.  Will no doubt be useful to someone.

Core Nasal setsize() and subvec() functions that you can use on
vectors to efficiently resize and slice them.  Writing loops to call
append() was a pain.

Melchior: I checked in the proposed changes to bo105-yasim-set.xml and
removed the bo105.nas script.  The new code uses the interpolate()
interface.  Let me know if you want things to be reverted to your
original code.

I also made a new "0.9" release of Nasal itself, synchronized to
SimGear's current version, and updated the
http://www.plausible.org/nasal site.  The FlightGear integration
document has moved there for now.  Some of the documentation is
actually useful now, I think.  And everything is *much* prettier; I
wasted some time playing around with CSS stylesheets this week.

Andy