Before somebody rushes off and starts implementing procedures and vocabulary
from any one book: take into account that each country (USA is a country in
this respect) has its own specific ATC things. The generic idea is the same
but the implementations are considerably different. If you want to make a
single program that does all ATC world-wide, you are in for a hell of a job.

This is why I chose the ATC-robot's approach, with no generics at all. Just
plain scripts that are triggered by the situation and then follow real-world
procedures. More work, but far more realistic.

I am open to suggestions for improvements to the program. As it is now, it
plays VATSIM server, so you need any SquawkBox to connect to it.

Jeroen