Hi I am in the process of making the most important part of the Movie, but I
lack some key affects such as Fire Bombing - I need the SU-37 to be capable of
dropping bombs that explode into fire on contact with the ground, (Or a Flame
Thrower) to hit other collision detection objects. OLeg is the main Target, by
the Russians. Some are helping me with other aspects of the movie. All credit
will go to those in the Movie Credits of coarse. Just let me know what name you
want me to use? I am writing a script and adding names to the credit list as I
go on.

Here is a brief story outline, Oleg recently escaped the Toy Chest and for the
first time he is out in the real world. He is very naive he does not understand
that his aircraft was never supposed to exist outside of his fantasy world in
Ogel land so to speak. His aircraft is actually more powerful than anyone can
imagine, even he does not know it's true power. But due to some errors he makes
along the way he soon begins to realise how dangerous he really is, but the
Russians due to a mistaken identity when spotting OLeg from satellite images
considered him a high priority threat right from the start but for different
reasons, they think he is a secret weapon ..

Anyway enough for now I don't want to give too much away.

Olegs weapons are fine, OLeg wants a Machine Gun though, because at this stage
he does not realise he does not really need one but it looks good in a movie :o)

I hope someone can help please :o

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=aerotro

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Some New Screen Shots for whats
to come)

Aerotro <^.^> Ortorea

PLEASE NOTE ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED ARE FICTITIOUS.
Any simularities between persons living or dead are purly co-incidental,
especially true
if you own an OLeg in your toy chest.

Credits so Far - FOR AMENDMENT

THIS WAS AN ORTOREA PRODUCTION (UK) 2007

CONTACT: http://freespace.virgin.net/mike.perla/feedbackform.html

CREDITS

STARRING - AIRCRAFT OPERATORS

Himself - OLeg The Pilot in his Ogel Aircraft

Alias - Anmaster - Various Aircraft

AndersG - Various Vehicles

Alias - The pigeon (various aircraft)

Syd & Sandy

Alias - Aerotro - Ortorea

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS MOVIE

Alias - Anders G. (Combined - Deck Crane + Ogel Model)

Syd & Sandy makers of the (MIBS) Video Tool

A little bit by - Ortorea

FG - MODELS DESIGNERS INCLUDE

Detlef Faber - Pilot 3d model. (From FlightGear/Aircraft/F4U/) + Jeep
And - Dave Culp, Andy Ross, Steve Havlir, AJ MacLeod,
Torsten Dreyer, Lee Elliot, Michael Selig, Jim Wilson
Gerard ROBIN, Jim Wilson, Dave Perry, Vivian Meazza
Lee Elliott, Syd Adams, Maik Justus, BARANGER Emmanuel
Reagan Thomas, Erik Hofman, Innis Cunningham.

Please Excuse Omissions the list is very long.

Various Other Model Makers See FlightGear Main Website
http://www.flightgear.org/

FLIGHTGEAR ASSISTANTS

Alias - pigeon from Auz
Alias - Anders G.
Anmaster
Syd
Many Others

VIDEO EDITING - SPECIAL EFFECTS

Alias - Aerotro - Ortorea

VISUAL EFFECTS TOOLS

Nero Digital, M.I.B.S. & Various - FlightGear Resources

SOUND / MUSIC

* Background Music *
Alias - Helijah, also -

Maboroshi - (Phantom Formed) UK J. Stewart
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/maboroshi

Editing - Alias- Aerotro - Ortorea

VOICES

TEXT TO SPEECH ENGINES TRIED !

Text Aloud, FESTIVAL - T2s Engine's

Special Effect's Re-modulations - Cool-Edit

Some Voice Over - done by Michelle Pay

French Voice in English - T2S

Russian Dielect - Voice T2S in English
Other Voice Over done by - m4g1c_p13 (Later Inclusion)

 TECHNICAL

 Vocal Sounds Re-Modulated and

Processed to sound more humanistic

Via cooledit.

Sound Engineer - Aerotro - Ortorea

A short 1 Liner from Part 3 (Maybe Ommended)

OLEG
HANGS FROM THE CRANE GETTING VERY UPTIGHT. And says after JERK as he leaves the
room, better watch out mate you might get a Yellow Brick through your, window.

Online FlightGear Simulator Tracker Page.
http://mpserver04.flightgear.org
http://www.flightgear.org