On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:47 PM, gerard robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> Is it necessary to receive such error message over MP  ?
>
> at /usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Nasal/props.nas, line 26
>  called
> from:
> /wrklvm/FlightGear/FlightGear_CVS/data/Aircraft/S-51-Dragonfly/Models/S51-sikorsky.xml�,
> line 21
>
> bla bla bla
>
> Sorry was not completed
>
> The question should have been , how to avoid such error message  ?

Hi Gerard,

I thought I sent you an updated version for the rescue-over-MP
feature, but looks like I haven't.
Anyway, the start of the <load> block should check for receiving the
generic properties, like this:

                print("S51 Initializing...");
                var listeners = [];
                var mpnode = cmdarg();
                if (mpnode.getNode("sim/multiplay/generic") == nil) {
                    print("Generic MP properties not received, aborting");
                    return;
                }
                var destinations = {

I have probably stolen that from Anders, thank you :)

--
Csaba/Jester