I knocked up this site with a templating engine, powered by NOREL on GAE,
http://fg-www.appspot.com/

 I also ported it to php5 to make everyone GPL happy ie not google, m$,
oracle etc..

http://github.com/ac001/flightgear-php << not online but same site powered
by php5

<http://fg-www.appspot.com/>I have intentionally migrated away from
tikiwiki, drupal etc php its fine for small site but scaling it is
difficult, let alone with url rewriting and .htaccess fun

http://github.com/ac001/FlightGear-AppEngine-Cloud << python stuff with
DJANGO templating (easily protable)

I would however steer completely away from the wiki, instead integrate it
into the main site...
CDN is the word and if we increase the user base by 500% what will
the consequences be ??

What we all want is a development enviroment of constant imprvment on the
website shared by everybody with input at a guess.
pete