Hello together,

I have a question on the apt.dat file. AFAIK, the apt.dat stores different
information of airports, like runways, directions, tower position etc.,
right? For my home airport (EDVE, Braunschweig, Germany), the apt.dat
contains the real taxiways and the correct tower position. When loading the
apt.dat to Taxidraw, I see the correct layout of the airport. But if start
Flightgear at EDVE, I just get the default airport layout, not the layout
provided by the apt.dat. The corresponding WorldScenery chunk and the things
from fgfsdb.stockill.org are installed.
What am I doing wrong? Or is the layout in the apt.dat not supported by
flightgear?

Currently running:
Flightgear-cvs (OSG version)
Taxidraw-cvs