On Dec 31, 2007 2:48 PM, Andreas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see that http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/scenery.html still
> references version 0.9.10. Is the page just old or is the world scenery
> not yet available for flightgear version 1.0.0?

I believe Martin posted a link to the world scenery build that he and Ralf
just completed.  It generally looks really good, but there is at least one
issue I'd like to see resolved before I copy it over and make it the
official v1.0 scenery.

Regards,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d