this sort of discussion reminds me of similar ones to dada. I remember sitting there in Paris, when I was like knee high to a grasshopper, and I asked Uncle Tristan Tzara, I said Uncle Dada, is Dada dead? He said all true dadas are dead, and thunked my Signifier right across the head, like a true zany ZenDada desiremachine would.