New Entries on The Fluxus Blog

21st Century Fluxus

Fluxus Pills: Good for Nothing

Fluxus: Dead or Alive -- Owen Smith (part 2)

Fluxus: Dead or Alive -- Owen Smith (part 1)

Fluxus: Dead or Alive -- Higgins / Bukoff

Painting with Fluxus: >From Kubota to Touchon

All of the above entries are on the front page of the Blog at
http://www.digitalsalon.com/weblog/
due to the amount of "comment spam" I was getting, commenting is disabled on my Fluxus Blog, however if anybody would like a comment posted to one of the articles, or would like to write an article to be posted, please e-mail your comment or article to me "off-list" and I will post it to the blog manually.

Also, don't forget to visit and to put your images etc. onto the Fluxlist Blog at
http://fluxlist.blogspot.com/

log in at http://www.blogger.com to post.

Allan