Hi Charles,

Another great site is:

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~acsrrrm/kayak/

be sure to check the Nautiraid section for folding details. I have been
using it as a guide for my Blandford kayak. Once I'm through with the frame,
and fix all my mistakes, I'll take detailed pictures of it. My pictures on
the pouchboats site were taken with a Jamcam toy camera which can not take
detailed closeups.

Paul