On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Ian Piumarta <piuma...@speakeasy.net>wrote:

> I'd love to build a common platform.  Maru is in particular trying to be
> malleable at the very lowest levels, so any special interest that cannot be
> accommodated easily within the common platform would be a strong indicator
> of a deficiency within the platform that should be addressed rather than
> disinherited.

Sounds like an idea I can get behind.  I was writing my own minimal
Lisp/APL compiler but I don't have enough time to do it justice, let alone
build anything (like a little OS) with it.  Never even started GC.  Just
glancing at Maru I'm like "yup, I wrote pretty much the same stuff from
scratch." :)

-Tom