dear list,

i've created a conversion of the official maru repo and uploaded it to github.

https://github.com/attila-lendvai/maru

my plan is to keep this mirror up-to-date, but as of now i don't have any
notification when the hg repo receives a push, so if it's lagging behind, then
drop me a head's up!

hack away, and keep in mind that this is not the official repo!

Ian, i'm more than happy to hand over the ownership of this repo to you on
github if you decide to embrace github, just let me know. i hate git
myself... but github compensates much of that.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39