Hello,
I am addressing this letter mainly to Mr. Alan Kay and his fellows at VPRI.
I have an idea how to reduce complexity in educating children to program.
This seems to be a part of a goal of the VPRI "to improve "powerful ideas
education" for the world's children".

But in case my idea turns into success, a moral hazard emerges. If the
children (6-14 years old) understand things better and can even program,
can they become a victim of labor exploitation? Up to know they could be
exploited physically. From now on they could be exploited mentally. OK, in
the north in so called developed countries they may be protected, but in
the south...

On the other side, don't we owe to the tomorrow people the possibility to
understand the world we leave to them? Or they will be savages that use
tools, but do not know how work.

So if you want to wear the burden of the moral hazard, I will send the
description of my idea to you and help with what I can. You will judge, if
it is worth to do it.  It would be easily if people work cooperatively.
That is a lesson children should learn too. The software could be made from
one person, but there may be more challenges than one think. In case you
agree to do it I will want you to publish online the results of the
experiment. And if possible to make the program to run in a web browser and
to release it freely too, just as you did in some of your recent
experiments.

It is strange that unlike more scientists, I will be equally happy from the
success and failure of my idea.

Best regards,

Iliya Georgiev