I think because of a lack of overview. When you go there initially, you're
immediately reading the latest article, which, if you understand the context
and what the site is, is fine... but if you don't, then it can be confusing.

Julian

http://www.getcontented.com.au/ - You Need GetContented - The Best Thing Since
Sliced Websites! :)