Title: Asian Financial Network
Dear Global Investor,

Stay on top of the trends in Asia's Venture Capital & Private Equity markets

Now is your opportunity to obtain a free trial to The Asian Venture Capital Journal (AVCJ) for four weeks. AVCJ is Asia's leading publication on private equity and venture capital, the Journal provides coverage of fund-raising, investments, exits and the people behind the deals. Published every Monday in Hong Kong, it is your source for hard information on venture capital activities.

Click image for more information
What do you get from a full subscription to AVCJ.
Internet Delivery - Upto 5 users license in the same office
8 Archive issues - download yourself if you missed any of past issues
Delivered in the QuVu© digital format - our electronic publication provides easy searching
Coverage of fund-raising, investments, exits and the people behind the deals - count on up-to-the-minute news, as well as , our standard features: Movers & Shakers, Regional News, Focus, China Bites and other hot topics

To start your FREE four week trial subscription simply click submit.

Feel free to forward this email on to other interested parties.

Click image for more information
Also Available - M&A Asia

M&A Asia provides comprehensive and detailed coverage of Asian M&A-and joint venture-related activities, in-depth look at top deals as well as regular features such as our insiders' diary, Mitari Kitari; Advisor Profiles and the M&A Asia Financial Advisers League Tables.

More Information    Email Me