Hi,

If I understand correctly, part of your responsibilities there at [domain]
is to find and evaluate the
best possible business opportunities for your company.

We are interested in purchasing your web property, [domain] .  We would
also alternatively like
to make the following 2 proposals (if you are not interested in selling):

1.  PartyPoker.com would be willing to pay a flat fee (from $500 - $1500)
for setting up a
partypoker promotional folder within your site.  This would take you less
than 2 minutes of set up,
and would require no promotional effort on your end.  The folder would
look like this
[domain]/partypoker  You can take a look at
http://SexAndTheCity.com/partypoker to see an
example of what the final page would look like.  Payment would be upfront,
and would be paid
regardless of results.

2.  We would also like to offer you the opportunity to be part of the
biggest online poker affiliate
network, PartyPoker.com.

A.    Payments are guaranteed and processed by iGlobalMedia, a pioneer in
online gaming
marketing with an outstanding track record of having paid affiliates more
than $19 million since
1997.

B.    Option to select from one of two payment plans: Get paid $65 - $75
per sign up guaranteed or
earn 20-25% of the gross revenue generated during the lifetime of your
player’s Account.

C. Monthly Sign Up Plan
* 1-10 Sign Ups Per Month = $65 per sign up
* 11 or More Sign Ups Per Month = $75 per sign up

D.    State of the art tracking system featuring, real time stats, and
multi-tiered programs.

E.    Sign up Sub-Affiliates and get 20% of all payments made to them!

F.    Prompt payouts, big incentives, and great affiliate staff that can
be reached via phone 24
hours day, seven days a week.

If this of interest or you would like more information please give me a
call or shoot me an email.  If
by any chance, my contact information is incorrect, please let me know
and I will not contact you again.

Best Regards,
Lance Kotcher
PartyPoker.com