Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. Hope is like a road in the country: there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope .. for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a .. brain operation. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. When love is not madness, it is not love. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a ... brain operation.

<<rfi.jpg>>