The sources for the successor to http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/xmbdfed.html are now available to play with. There is a link at the bottom of the URL, or you can get it directly from http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/gbdfed-1.0-beta.tar.gz.

There was no interest expressed in support for grayscale fonts, so I just removed the support for that feature.

I'm sure there are still some glaring bugs because I haven't had the chance to test everything thoroughly yet. Please let me know about problems or changes you want to see.

Needs pkg-config and gtk+ 2.6 or later (might work with 2.3 or later).

Enjoy!
Mark Leisher