Yes, when I change "org.apache.fop.apps.Fop" to "org.apache.fop.cli.Main" all works fine  except 2 things:

1.)
Before in the 0.20.5 I was able to use this command from anywhere (no matter where my Command Prompt is positioned). Now it only works if I am positioned in the C:\FopTrunk directory on my computer. For example if my Command Prompt is positioned on C: this is the error that is retrieved:

Unable to start FOP:
java.lang.RuntimeException: fop.jar not found in directory: C:\ (or below)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.getJARList(Main.java:57)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOPWithDynamicClasspath(Main.java:117)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:192)

although I pass ClassPath: java -cp "C:\FOPTrunk\build\fop.jar;C:\FOPTrunk\lib\xalan-2.7.0.jar".

Is this OK ?

2.)
And another thing: in the previous version some INFO displayed when I run Fop .. for example:
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[INFO] [1]
[INFO] [2]
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Now with the Trunk version there is no INFO displaying. Can I pass Fop any parameter to switch the INFO to display?

Sorry if this is a trivial question.

And thank you again,

Jelka

Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

31.01.2006 09:45

Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: Command line call to FOP

Because the main class is not org.apache.fop.apps.Fop anymore, but
org.apache.fop.cli.Main now. If you want to know how the command-line
should look, look at fop.bat in the root directory of the FOP
distribution. If you use that batch file, everything will work fine.