Hi, Sorry if I sent this twice... Following Mike Meyer directions I was able to compile fossil for android 2.2, but had the same problem as him: nothing else than 'fossil help'
Here is what I did to make it work: * downloaded the NDK and following android-ndk-r5b/documentation.html did $NDK/build/tools/make-standalone-toolchain.sh --platform=android-5 --install-dir=/tmp/my-android-toolchain export PATH=/tmp/my-android-toolchain/bin:$PATH export CC=arm-linux-androideabi-gcc * used Mike Meyer's Makefile but changed the following ( 4/ ABI Compatibility section of the NDK documentation ) NDK = /home/user1/Projets-new/andfossil/android-ndk-r5b GCC = arm-linux-androideabi-gcc # sqlite had problems compiling, but reading from an old post on the sqlite mailing found the -Dfdatasync=fsync option TCC = $(GCC) -I$(NDK)/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/include -Dfdatasync=fsync LDFLAGS=-Wl,--fix-cortex-a8 -dynamic-linker=/system/bin/linker -L$(NDK)/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/lib -L$(NDK)/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.0 * then make clean; make * copied it in the /system/xbin of my phone (yes my phone :) ) * added en entry for my server in /etc/host ( from the shell my phone does not resolve names ...) * cloned succesfully using fossil clone http://myserver/myrepo myrepo.fsl I still have a pb using fossil server, but I think it is just a matter of rights. Also there is still the I18N and getpass workaround from Mike Meyer. I'm going to try to make it without modifying fossil's sources. Thanks for fossil :) Aurélien.
_______________________________________________ fossil-users mailing list email@example.com http://lists.fossil-scm.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fossil-users