Name: Allan Day
Corporate affiliation: Red Hat

Foundation members,

I've served on the Foundation Board of Directors for two years, and would
like to continue for 2017-18. I've enjoyed my time on the board and feel
that I've had a positive impact. I played a non-trivial role in hiring our
new ED, and I've done a bunch of work around trademark licensing and
keeping our records up to date. As Vice-President for the last year, I've
also helped to keep our meetings ticking along.

With two years of experience, I think I'm able to be a good resource for
the Foundation. If I'm re-elected I'd like to keep up with my existing
work. There are also a few initiatives that I'd like to carry through to
completion, particularly around budgeting and financial policy.

Thanks,

Allan