On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 10:34 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> Name: Alexandre Franke
> Affiliation: none

> I believe I also bring political and ethical value to the board.
> Software freedom, privacy and Internet decentralisation are values I
> care a lot about and I put them forward whenever a situation demands
> it. I reckon my European mindset adds an important point of view to
> the board as well.

Interesting, indeed. You plan to bring decentralisation to GNOME's
political and ethical values of the board, too?

If so, how would that look like? A confederation of areas of expertise
with each a small hierarchy of decision making?

Which areas would there be? Marketing, technical, organisational,
conference and hackfests, documentation, i8an, financial, etc?

Kind regards,

Philip Van Hoof