ik wrote:
> I'm not sure what you are looking for.
> I started binding a osip to FPC but i didn't had the time (and will)
> to finish the binding.

Sorry, i will clarify what i want to do.
-
My firm is writing software for telco-carriers.
VoIP Solutions, billing solutions, firmware etc.
We traditionally programmed in delphi, fpc, c and c++.
I have a carrier grade sip/rtp stack written in fpc
for linux and windows. Lib osip is nice but has neither the
features nor the performance needed here.

Now i have to answer a tender (rfq/rfi). If i win my
team and i have to port the applications to an embedded box.
(powerpc/netbsd embedded system)

I am not willing to port our work to c++.
(We are currently try to kill all old c firmware projects as
object pascal / fpc gives us a clear market advantage through
cut down turnaround times and less error prone code.)

If i win the tender our sip stack will maybe run around 100.000
Voip/Gateway/CSTA boxes. They have to be supported with a timeframe
for around 5-8 years.

So my questions are in detail:

What is the state of a netbsd-powerpc port ?
What is done ? What has to be done ?

If we can use fpc for development my firm can support the
fpc project by supporting a/the netbsd-powerpc port.
Also we plan to release some basic datastructures libraries
into public domain.

Thank you, helmut