Hi,

I have submitted a bug - http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30872 (misaligned data exception on ARMv7)

And this big was resolved as "won't fix"

1. I understand that one has to work really hard to encounter this bug - and there are easy workarounds, but it there are also different ways to resolve this bug - e.g. just giving a hint would suffice - IMHO

2. All our units use {$PACKRECORDS 1} in order to be layout compatible with Delphi and we always can add padding or change the field order - if only compiler warned us that field is not properly aligned for the target platform...

3. And a separate question - if the bug is closed - is there any way to add a note to it?

Thank you very much,

Gennady