Am 14.12.2016 10:00 schrieb "Maciej Izak" <hnb.c...@gmail.com>:

>> At least the patch as is (with PPointer) didn't trigger anything on
Win64...

>  Will it stay as PPointer (PPRecInitTable)? I am wondering why we have
bug (or expected behavior?) for this.

It should be a Pointer of course, not a PPointer... I will correct that
later on (I shouldn't commit code that late -.- ).

>> Committed with a few adjustments. Now I only need to update User Changes
Trunk, but I'll do that tomorrow *yawns*

> Thanks... Now I need to merge "few adjustments" into NewPascal -,-'

:P

> Shall we increase CurrentPPUVersion or we will wait some time (we have
many changes pending so probably inc for CurrentPPUVersion has not much
sense yet)?

PPU version is only increased if the structure of the PPU file is changed.
That RTTI change has nothing to do with the PPU.