First of all sorry that it take so long time for my answer.

03/19/17 10:38:35, Sven Barth via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>:
> If it is so important to you: patches are welcome. But keep in mind that the default needs to be the status quo.
Thanks. This is important to me to know that changes that i want to see, can be accepted at all (even if i need wrote patch myself). I already start work on this patch and have first results, but i need ask some aditional questions about how better do it.

> Since ASLR is disabled by default in FPC that question is useless.
This why a i offer change default behaviour. For EXE-files on windows generate not rip-related code for access global varibles and change default image base to $400000. For DLL`s and EXE-files with "-WR" (without it ASLR not work in any case) switch generate rip-related code and automaticaly set ASLR (or even high-entropy 64-bit address space layout randomization) flags.

This make situation clear. Or static image base and take all benefits from it, or ASLR and take benefits from it (now we take only bad thinks from both). As my fast check show FPC RTL can work in ASLR mode, so looks like no problems with it.

About "dumanic packages"... Its take some time for me, too consider it and i have some idea. But for it, i start other topic.

Plus i have little request, if you or someone else have a time, please check this patch http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29894 and say, is it can be accepted or not. And is this future request assepteble or not http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=31124 . If it accepteble, even if FPC team will not work on this, i will try make it (possible not so fast, but i try do it with other optimizations that i need for my project).

Regards,
Roman