Am 14.04.2017 um 19:33 schrieb Giuliano Colla:
Hope that it helps.

Not really... What I was seeking is a working example for something like

 <math>\sum_{n=0}^\infty \frac{x^n}{n!}</math>

My naive assumption is that I'd just have to type this phrase into the wiki text to get this formula in perfect math notation. This example is taken from http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Help:Editing#emph, i.e. from the Lazarus/FPC wiki. I thought that this example should work. But it does not, the left column on this site should the code line again, not the correctly drawn mathematical formula, unlike the other examples - see for example "Math characters" a few boxes higher.

It looks to me that something (the math template?) is missing from the Lazarus/FPC wiki infrastructure. If this is right, is there anybody I could contact?