On 31/05/2017 15:50, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
Hi,

We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.

If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
please try again now.

Hi it seems there are still problems, maybe just for individual users...
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=36888.msg248016#msg248016
But unfortunally I now get this message, when I try to reset my password:
"APPLICATION ERROR #1905
Maximum number of in-progress requests reached. Please contact the system administrator."

If I would only know how to contact the administrator....