Op 17-06-17 om 21:31 schreef Marco van de Voort:

While I have not done much the last month, I did keep up with most of the
merging so most requests have been honoured, and I plan to branch mid next
week or even monday if there is not much response.

If I missed some, or there are important new ones, there is still a few days
time, waiting for the win32/64 findfirst fix.

I'm hesitating about merging all fpmkunit and fppkg changes. Things improved a lot, but a little bit more testing could be useful. Not that it's used a lot, though.

At least it should handle https, since idefix is https only, now.

What do you think?

Joost.