Op 19-06-17 om 22:52 schreef Joost van der Sluis:
I'll see if I can make a list with hotfixes. Which will be a pain to merge, as the code in which the fixes are done might even not exist anymore.

But I think we have to change http into https in a few places...

Ok, please merge:

32732
32759
33016
33017
33033 *
34141
34142
34144
34145
34190
34314
34396
34401 *
34403 *
34486
35277 (If difficult to merge, skip)
35881
36511
36529 *
36550 (brand new, but needed to handle https downloads and redirects)
36551 (idem)
36552 (idem)
36553 (idem)

Marked with * are really important. The last few are just small changes, but necessary for the https-change. It could be that they don't merge due to earlier changes. In that case, just change 'http' to 'https' and 'lnet' to 'FPC' manually....

Regards,

Joost.