Am 15.03.2015 um 13:06 schrieb Paul Breneman:
> On 03/15/2015 05:44 AM, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>> Am 15.03.2015 um 11:10 schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
>>> NOBODY I
>>> know has ever considered going back to SubVersion after using Git.
>>
>> Good to know that upper case NOBODY includes me :)
>
> Here is a simple introduction to git (as well as Linux, Python, Vim):

I know git and I can use it but I cannot get used to it. Besides a lot of other
things which annoy
me, it still misses good gui tools for me, especially on non-windows.
TortoiseGit on Windows is ok,
but something like CommitMonitor which I use for fast code reviewing is afaik
not avaiblable for
git. And yes, I am a gui guy and I refuse to type lengthy command line message
which I've always to
look up in some self made cheat sheet or in the man pages.

>   http://levinux.com

Bad for them that I am not enabling JavaScript (or whatever) for some random
site :)