In our previous episode, vfclists . said:

> Now Florian, considering your preference for GUI tools, won't the
> development of cross platform Git GUI surpassing Tortoise Git, Github and
> Atlassian's tools, SmartGit and whatever be the best advert for Lazarus and
> FPC? There would such a major flow of patches coming in that you would have
> to stop coding actively and review the patches going in like Linus does.

Yeah, and I have interesting property on the moon to sell. I've a feeling
you are the perfect guy for it :-)

Arguments on "change your infrastructure like this and the hordes will come"
are considered with very big scepticism. Call it Voort's law if you will.

Since somehow those hordes never materialize.