http://turbopascal.org/
I think it's not borland's turbo pascal

W dniu 2017-01-10 o 21:59, Travis Siegel pisze:

And ultimately I think that TP was written in Z80 assembler, later
converted to 8086.

Actually, I don't know about versions pre 4.0), but source code versions
of tp 6 have escaped into the wild, and if you can locate one of those,
you'll see turbo pascal is written in turbo pascal as well.  There's
assembly language for some routines to speed up certain parts of the
code, but in general, it's mostly pascal code. Interesting, but I never
did look at the code itself, since I didn't have the tools required to
compile it, so it never interested me. Of course, I haven't a clue where
you'd find such a thing these days, last time I saw it was about 10
years ago, on some chineese site, so who knows.

---