Paul, this is very usefull information. Thank you.

On 02/03/2017 23:54, Paul Robinson wrote:
There are five similar "Altoids tin-sized" single board processors I'm aware of. The Raspberry Pi , The Orange Pi, The Banana Pi, The ODROID, and the ASUS Tinkerboard. The Tinkerboard is sometimes referred to as the Maker Board.

Processor:
All of the Orange Pis, All The Banana Pis, The ODROID C1, The Raspberry Pi 2B use a Cortex A7 processor. The Raspberry Pi zero uses an ARM1132F-S (Don't even ask me how they can sell a computer for $5 retail!)
The Raspberry Pi 3B and the ODROID C2 use a Cortex A53.
The ODROID XU4 uses a Cortex A15/A7
The Tinkerboard uses a Cortex A17

Cores:
The Raspberry Pi Zero is a single core.
All the others are quad core.

Memory ranges from 500 meg to 2GB depending on model.

Instruction Set:
The Raspberry Pi Zero uses an ARM V6 instruction set.
Raspberry Pi 2b, 3b; Banana Pi M2, M3; Orange Pi One, PC, Plus, Plus 2; ODROID C1 Plus, XU4 all use the ARM V7 instruction set.
The Raspberry Pi 3B and the ODROID C2 use the ARM V8 Instruction set.
I could not get a solid answer for the Tinkerboard but some people believe it's an ARM v7 instruction set.

In theory any of these that use the ARM V7 instruction set should be equivalent to the Raspberry Pi 2B and in theory if they have a Linux operating system with the same modules it requires then the version of Lazarus/Free Pascal for Raspberry Pi should work on them. The operating words here are "in theory." There can be subtle differences in the associated hardware on the board beyond the processor. Probably you just have to try running apt-get or whichever installer it supports for the version of Linux it uses and find out.

I've ordered a Tinkerboard myself to play around with. Amazon says it's been delayed until April.

Paul