On 2017-03-12 18:25, Giuliano Colla wrote:
As far as Linux and FreeBSD are concerned, my suggestion would be that
you launch your application from a shell script, which does the work.
Sort of an executable file called MyProg.sh

What happens if you use a function that launches the shell and just run the exe/elf this way?

http://freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/unix/fpsystem.html

And not sure if this would help:

http://freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/unix/fpexeclpe.html

But these above functions do not have the features of TProcess

Not sure what would happen if you ran tprocess with "cmd /c" before the exe name, if that's even possible, and somehow setenv on that shell that cmd /c was working with (and on unix, run sh in tprocess)

Again I have not tested any of this, sorry.