On 2017-05-22 18:53, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2017-05-22 23:39, nore...@z505.com wrote:
What about Rust or plain C? Or Digital Mars D?

I hate C with a passion. I'll never code in that ever again.

Pascal and C are actually twin brothers with slightly different syntax...

But my biggest hate for C is not C itself but just the one fact that it lacks strings.

Without strings, a language is headed for the graveyard, IMO.

Counting pchars in your head is just a waste of brain power..

The C struct is literally the pascal record, and is all based on the same Structured Programming work by Dijkstra