On 2017-05-24 21:28, Marco van de Voort wrote:
- preferably anything with "huys" and 'git"  :-)

Awesome, I made the list. :)

Seriously, just be selective, and use a threaded reader that allows you to
skip/ignore threads.

Agreed. And if you are using Mozilla Thunderbird, learn to use the “R” key. If the thread is not already marked Ignored, the “R” key will mark the whole thread as Read.

I only read threads with a subject line that catches my attention. I also have a filter that tags all messages that mention my name - seeing as I don't read every message in the mailing list.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/