On 24/05/17 20:30, Marco van de Voort wrote:
In our previous episode, nore...@z505.com said:> > How in the world do people
(you) keep up with reading email lists and > not waste the entire day?

Some of it's reputation. It's obviously always worth knowing Florian and Jonas's position on even a noisy controversy, and there's other contributors who might not say much but are usually worth reading.

Some of it's authority and experience. I'm genuinely grateful to Graeme for answering my questions on Git yesterday, even if most of the time he pushes it far harder than many of us enjoy.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk