On 2017-05-25 22:04, Marco van de Voort wrote:
There are no narrow interfaces that are natural seams for
modularization inside the compiler.

Yet the “packages” and “rtl” directories is just that - which by the way is part of the FPC project. And that is also where most commits have been going - based on the history I queried for the last 4-6 months. And then in the “compiler” tree their is the nice natural seams for various platforms and cpu types - after all, you guys worked so hard to make FPC 2.x more modular and maintainable compared to the spaghetti mess of v1.x.

Anyway. I'll keep thinking happy thoughts.

Regards,
  Graeme