On 2017-05-25 04:20, wkitt...@windstream.net wrote:
while i understand what you are saying, i always get a huge belly
laugh when someone says anything about cluttering an inbox... that's
just crazy when you have filters that can easily move new mail to its
own folder for reading... each of the FPC related mailing lists comes
into my thunderbird and is filtered to its own (sub)folder where the
messages are read in threaded mode... it is faster and available to me
even when i'm offline... plus i have a local copy of all the messages
so i can search historically if desired...

Indeed you can hide all the mailing list into one folder so its not visible. But once you start opening that folder and trying to read through, say 5 lists, your day is just used up - especially if you stop to help someone on the list and then have to open up fpc to test your idea/help hint you gave to them.

I'm convinced you are all lying a.i. bots with super powers, though